Your Health. Your Choice. Choose Well.
It’s open enrollment season. Now is the time to make sure you get the most from your health plan. If you want Santa Rosa Memorial or Petaluma Valley Hospital to be your hospital of choice, be sure to select a doctor who is affiliated with St. Joseph Health. Doing so gives you access to the most advanced, comprehensive care available in the region.
Choose Our Docs
The majority of doctors affiliated with Santa Rosa Memorial and Petaluma Valley hospitals practice in either an independent office or as part of a medical group. If you want one of our hospitals to be your hospital of choice, make sure to choose a doctor who is affiliated with us or Annadel Medical Group.
To find one of our doctors, click here.
Tips for find the right health plan for you
- Check to see if your current doctor and hospital of choice are in the plan’s network.
- If you have dependents, be sure the plan has their care covered.
- Review any pre-existing condition exclusions and/or prior authorization requirements.
- Note which benefits are offered and which are excluded from the plan.
- Compare all out-of-pocket expenses.
- Check the prescription medications the plan covers. (Health plans have varying lists of approved drugs.) Be sure to note if the plan covers both brand-name and generic drugs if this is important to you.
For a list of the plans we are participating providers for, click here.